6 May 2011

post, hair styles and a mug of soup!







just a quickie post, i actually made this post but never actually "posted" it, i just came across it in my draft's so here it is!

i recieved the nail art thing's i ordered- which was really exciting, after seeing the idea of nail stamping from this lovely ladies blog (which is absolutely amazing if you like nail art, really love her posts!) i decided to youtube and ebay search and found some really beautiful results!
Konad the main retailer is american based and on their uk site charge £6 for ONE of their metal hexagan shapes for stamping, as its my first and its quite a lot for a piece of metal shape i decided to search around, how much did i get a replica for?  £1.50 bargain of the day?!

the "animated" one is konad's m3 plate ( on the left) and on the right is the one i brought, i think it's a really good match, plus i get 2 extra patterns! works the same so great.


i also brought the konad stamper which is kinda needed- i really can't wait to use it!




i've always "wrapped" my fringe up into a bun when it comes to the summer months but i seem to be added a more 50's twist on it, it looks like theres only the 2 clips here but trust me there are many hiding!
This is my hair today, i may do a tutorial on it when summer is finally here properly?? its super easy and perfect to sweep hair off the face in a sleek way!


sjmwell x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey there!
    Aw thanks for the link love =] I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! And I really hope you love the new nail stamping kit! =]
    I love the hair btw! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig