30 June 2011

LOTD #2: rimmel rose blush

If you live in england you will most probably have experienced the two day "heatwave". By the end of the day i was wishing for it to rain and be normal england and oh yes it did- the next day we had thunder, lightning and bucket full's of rain!
On the day of the heatwave me and my mum had some very yummy ice cream's, i realised my bubblegum & lemon ice matched my shade's and took a picture! i was wearing this lipstick then coincidently!
i also wore it again today when i did a little shop, just a preety shiny pink. This was the first real lipstick i probably owned, quite a nice pinky shade does what it says; moisturising shine!













thank you for all your lovely comment's on my last LOTD!
lot'sa love,


sjmwell x
Share:

1 comment

  1. hey sweety! thanks for following! I'am in LOVE with that lipstick! Such a pretty day to day colour :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig