22 October 2011

happy birthday to me!

I am now officially 17!

Yesterday was my birthday, and I had my very first driving lesson- I was fine up until the hour before where nerves took over me & I wouldn't stop pacing the room, apologies for anyone following me on twitter I did tweet alot in that hour from being so nervous!
My lesson was late in the evening, it was quite dark outside, but once i was in the driver's seat It really made no difference, I had light's of course and it was easier to see thing's in the dark then i thought it would be.
When doing a 3 point turn I just couldn't get the hang of how to do the wheel... pull with one hand and pass through the other, my hand's just had mind's of their own, the "dinner plate" way as people call it. But i mastered it after 20 minutes and i drove back, apparently i wasn't too bad which made me so happy, I still can't believe i drove a car, I was so excited and even more to be driving again next week!

I baked my own birthday cake, i love baking but I had one of them day's when nothing went right, so it didn't come out how i imagined but it tasted nice.


Thank you to all the lovely ladies wishing me happy birthday yesterday!

Also, I have my little Handpicked Community badge on my sidebar, very exciting!



lots'a love, x 

Share:

7 comments

  1. aw, happy birthday for yesterday beaut! your driving lessons sound scary but i bet it was fun. your cake looks amazing!

    beth xo
    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!
    the cake looks so yum it makes me hungry haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Cake looks gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw sounds like you had a good birthday! cake looks lush, and ahh! i cant wait to drive! sounds like you did a good job x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely time, your cake looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cake looks lush ! Is it filled with custard?? :D
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig