31 October 2011




I love Halloween, it's my favourite time of year. I really wanted to decorate the front of the house this year for some reason so I painted and drew on glass jar's and light them with candle's positioning all the way up the path, and scattered a few pumpkin's in the garden.


I couldn't decorate everything but my nail's could I?
My 'pumpkin's went a teeny bit wrong but nevermind, I know the 'shattered nail's' trend has come and gone but I wanted to break it up a bit but still tie in the colour's. 

Thumbs: Claires black polish (very old!)

'Pumpkins': Nails Inc atomic
Crackle polishes: Both Barry M

Happy Halloween everybody!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh, this is so cute, Sam!

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkins look awesome. and what a great idea with decorating the path!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig