14 November 2011

OPI- meep meep meep notd



OPI meep-meep-meep



This was one of the polishes I picked up in a recent 'haul'. If you want to see swatches of the other one's I picked up, I posted here!
I was trying to find a 'dupe' for OPI's let me entertain you  and this is preety close to it, I'd say it's a tiny bit darker and the glitter is a bit bigger which you can't really see in the photo, it was hard to try and get a photo of it, but there are plenty of online swatches where you can see the glitter.
This photo was actually taken after I've had it on for 5-6 day's, I only have a slight chip on one or two nail's which I blame to me doing some diy's. I used a new top coat from OPI which is also in the haul and wow, I don't think a polish has ever lasted so long.
Share:

3 comments

  1. This is such an interesting post, I've just posted a bad review of OPI, how strange! I love the colour though, so festive.

    Charlotte xo

    what-charlotte-did.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely colour, i've never tried OPI before but I really want to, especially if it's so chip resistant as you say! i find revlon to be quite good at not chipping and for the price, so is Barry M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the lovely comment! :)
    the colour of your polish is divine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig