6 December 2011

What I wore #006 // It's cold outside - Winter Outfit Of The Day

Dress: Topshop
Faux fur gilet: Charity shop
Ring's: Matalan
Boot's: Dorothy Perkin's
Nail's: Parma Violet from Topshop

This was the dress I wore for my 16th birthday party, I didn't even blog back then haha! I haven't worn it since (a whole year!) so I thought it was time for it to come outside the wardrobe. It's my nan's birthday so I wanted to look ~~presentable~~ but not dressed up to the nine's. So I attempted to make it more of a 'day' dress look, added my favourite belt at the moment so it didn't look weird. Yep it's those boot's i've worn all week, I love them.
Picked this gilet up last year in a charity shop as it was turning warm, had a feeling it would come in handy for 2011, and oh boy I'm glad I did- It only cost me a few pound's, compared to the prices in some high street shop's at the moment, it's a bargain!
Share:

9 comments

  1. Really cute outfit! What a bargain from the charity shop :-)

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous, i love the arms on it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i really like your blog, i love the dress that you are wearing,please take a look at my blog,
    www.trueidetities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous hun!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! The light in the last picture is just dreamy <3

    Aww happy birthday to your grandma! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    Great blog! I am glad I came across it.

    Please come and visit my fashion blog
    Pretty Portobello
    .

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bird ring! It's so dainty and cute?


    Just found your blog through the Monday Beauties Blog Hop & I’m now following. I'd absolutely love for you to visit my blog sometime! Please leave a comment if you do.

    Happy New Year!

    Jennifer @ Adventures In Beauty http://adventuresinbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig