26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas to everyone!
These are just a few photo's of my Christmas prep and the day.
I had a lovely time and received some very lovely thing's and of course had a lovely time with the family.
If i'm honest I was more excited for my parent's to see what I'd brought them, very  √† la  John Lewis advert! It just all went so fast?! Feeling very thankful for everything I have to be honest, I think sometimes people don't realise just how lucky they are.

I also realised on Christmas Eve,  I never posted any of my christmas diy's... I diy'd alot this year but I was a bit busy so totally forgot to take photo's and write them up, oh dear... until next year then!

Share:

3 comments

  1. Oooh what was in the Chanel bag? Loving all the lush goodies!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that John Lewis advert is the cutest thing! You have a gorgeous blog, we're following!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig