3 January 2012

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

£4.95 (Lush)


I'm sure most people know about Lush's Bubblegum lip scrub, It's a sugar scrub which clear's dead skin and flakiness from lips, leaving them moisturised and smooth.

I resisted purchasing this for absolutely age's, mainly because it's something I actually make so cheaply at home, I posted on my dry lip's post here. However it's filled to the top and many come with a use by date within a year, meaning it actually last's a lot longer then my home made one because of it's ingredient's. Lush's scrub also contains Jojoba oil which is super moisturising. 
I apply this every evening after removing my make-up and then apply a lip balm. It really does work in making my lip's smooth and soft. Most people simply lick this off after they're finished but I just wipe it off. It smell's like Snow fairy shower gel and is bright pink, It really does smell delicious!  Lip scrub's also come's in Sweet lip's (Chocolate flavour) Mint Julip's (Chocolate mint) and also Pow Wow which was limited edition for Christmas containing popping candy.



 
Share:

10 comments

  1. oooh looks so nice! loving the colour!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted this. Looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to purchase this at Lush the other day but they were sold out. I am curious about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried this stuff and think it's yummy, but I won't buy any because I will just waste it because it is too yummy haha!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it's my favourite of the lot they do!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh wow a lip scrub I definitely need to try that! I don't know if I would 'lick it off' though haha! :/ great post!
    Tilly M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hii- i just wanna say i love ur blog. anyways i also love this product it so good and it smell amazing i love it .. please i hope u can stop by and follow me back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this and it's the best lip scrub I've ever used! Bonus that it is edible haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have "Sweet Lips" and it is gorgeous <3. I'm a chocoholic so it's perfect for me ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig