23 January 2012

Manicure Monday; U S of A!


Haven't posted any "nail post's" in quite a while, I've mainly just been wearing OPI 'Be a Dahlia won't you?' every week because I'm obsessed with it at the moment. 
After seeing that Collection 2000 do a Manicure Monday on their twitter I thought it would be a cute idea to post every week.

I'm a little ocd so the un-neatness of some of the finger's is driving me crazy but nevermind, Couldn't find my 'tip stencil's' to get a perfect line.  I was going to paint the flag on my ring finger too but in the end left it.

I put the American flag on my jean's so why not my nail's as well?

Share:

6 comments

  1. Love your nails, they look really good! Thank you so much for putting my badge onto your blog sidebar, that's so lovely of you :) Thanks again! xx

    P.S Great blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh these are soo cute!! lovely idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the nails lovely!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really good! Its Australia day on thurs I should really do something similar but I'm not that talented in the nail art department!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig