5 January 2012

What's in Kendall Jenner's make-up bag?

The Kardashian / Jenner sister's always look so flawless when ever you see them papped over magazines and on their show's. Even though they usually use make-up artists on red carpet's etc, they also do their own make-up very well, Kim K mentioned her dad sent her and her sister's to beauty lessons when they were young.  A while back Kendall Jenner revealed some of her favourite beauty product's she uses online at Seventeen.com so I thought I would do a little post in-case any one hadn't seen it, we can now all achieve them lovely long lashes!
Most product's are available here in England, but I couldn't find a few of them.





Ole Henriksen fresh start eye creme £31 ( available HERE )
Kendall say's her sister's used it when they were her age & recommended this to her and all love it, I've seen a few of them mention this quite a few time's. She applies it every night before she sleep's to prevent any future wrinkles.


Smashbox foundation primer  £29 ( available HERE )
Before applying her foundation Kendall applies this Smashbox primer, keeping her foundation smooth, look better  and last all day.


Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation  £33 ( available HERE )
After applying primer Kendall applies her foundation using the very popular Beauty Blender sponge, it help's to apply it smooth and evenly.


Clinique face powder £27 ( available HERE )
Kendal applies this after her foundation to keep away any shine during the day and even.


Mac blusher in 'Summer Rose' ( available HERE )
Kendal say's she loves this blush not only because of the preety rose pattern! It's from a past collection but you may find them online on blog sales etc.


Lancome Hypnose Mascara £20.50 ( available HERE )
A favourite among the Kardashian / Jenner's. I've seen Kim mention it numerous of time's on her blog and a video of Khloe being asked, saying how much she loved it for volume, length & amazing eyelashes. I also saw Kylie saying she used it too. Nearly all of the sister's, must be good!

Mac Eyeliner in Smolder ( Available HERE)
The sister's definitely love their eyeliner, and Kendall love's this one by mac.

Flirt! Liquid Eyeliner
I couldn't find this on any U.k site's, sorry!
This isn't black, Kendall say's it's more of a grey/purple which shine's in the light, and apparently look's really preety.

Smashbox eyeshadow in Whisper  *also in Debenhams* ( Available HERE )
Kendall say's she doesn't wear eyeshadow often but if she does, then this is the one!


Liplight's Lipgloss
This is such a good idea, it has a light by the applicator and a mirrored lid so you can apply when out somewhere even if it's dark, how handy!

Makeup- remover Q-tip's corrector's.
Kendall also mentioned these in her video, she uses them to tidy up any mistakes when applying her eye make-up, if you can't find these then dipping cotton bud's in make-up remover is basically it.


Share:

6 comments

  1. Awesome post, very detailed in your descriptions! By the way I found your blog on Monday Beauties Blog Hop and am now a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smashbox primer it makes your skin feel like velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always use black eyeliner, maybe I should give grey a go!
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big Kendall Jenner fan. Her makeup always looks great and her skin looks flawless! I'm a big Ole Henriksen fan myself, so I can vouch for the effectiveness of their products!

    Found you through the #bbloggers chat on Twitter. I'd love if you check out my blog as well: http://beautysmarties.wordpress.com

    Thanks, beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I've bought one of the Hypenose mascaras and I just don't think they live up to the hype for the price. I saw on Temptalia's website that Maybelline Falsies mascara is a 100% dupe so I'm currently trying that out.

    I found your blog through the Beauty Blog Hop and am currently following. Please be sure to check out my blog as well. -Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The falsies really are not very good.tho they say that mascara is the best...I honestly would not waste my money on the Falsies. They have like little individual false lashes on the brush and I have encountered numerous occasions where the lashes get in my eyes.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig