13 February 2012

Manicure Monday: Opi D.S Reserve

Opi- d.s Reserve

I really wanted to do a little Valentine's twist on my nail's but I was really tired so decided I'd try out the Designer Series I picked up. 

I didn't have a pink shade like this in my collection before, it's quite a light mid pink but I really like it. 

I have a feeling this is going to be one of them smooth polishes with 'glitter' in that turn's into a pain to remove. The silver from this Series wasn't hard to remove so we'll see! 

Happy Valentines for tomorrow everyone, single or not! 

x
Share:

7 comments

  1. This is such a pretty colour, love the subtle sparkles! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this is such a pretty colour!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the shade and the sparkle! I don't have any this colour so I'll have to get on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an unusual colour but very pretty!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, cute and classic. I am obsessed with all OPI especially the DS collection but they are such great quality!

    Really enjoy reading your blog by the way. I have joined as a member and look forward to your next post!

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig