6 February 2012

Manicure Monday; Glittter.


French pink, Orly- Shine on Crazy Diamond, Attitude Holo top coat, Models Own Juicy Jules



Sorry for no post last Monday, Had no time to paint my nail's and they were hardly chipped, yay for a good top coat!
These were actually quick and easy to do, I used 3 different Holographic glitter's (Yes, still obsessed with Holo's) so I'm dreading trying to get this off.  I also used Seche Vite for the first time last night and so far I like it, smoothed all the glitter out nicely too.


Trying to get rid of the stain on my nail's *must remember to wear base coat when wearing green polish* but in 'real life' it doesn't show up much luckily.

Have a lovely week!
x
Share:

5 comments

  1. Aw they're so pretty and sparkly! I really want my nails to grow longer! x

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks so pretty!! I may have to get these polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i moved from in the mood for love blog to blueberry cocktail a while ago and some followers asked me if i'm still alive so i decided to write to each one. i'm here and i'm alive! take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How classy and gorgeous are they! I would love wearing something like that on holiday (please hurry up sunshine!) I love the little edge that the glitter gives the look! So perfect!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - wish I could do my nails this well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig