26 February 2012

Week in photo's 19th-26th Feb




L-R
Homemade face mask's, Murder Mystery,

 Kit Kat's, In Hindsight, J-J-J-Jessie J, Pancake day!




Haven't had a chance to really write many post's up this week, I do have a few planned it's just remembering to take photo's and write post's up.

It really felt like summer this week, it was so nice to finally get some sun instead of snow and finally wear something without a cardigan or coat over the top. 

I've also made a twitter for my website which I'll be posting soon, Would love if you would follow it. I'll be using it more when the website's up and running.

Hope you all had a lovely week!
x













Share:

2 comments

  1. Those pancakes look so good! I dont know why i didnt think of doing that myself, I've got heart shaped cookie cutters. I'm going to do it next time haha !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your jessie j top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig