5 February 2012

Week in photo's 29th-5th

L-R

Preety sunset, Snow!, A very large slice of pizza, 
Seafront, Snow!, Birthday celebration's



It snowed! I think alot of people are bored by it already, oh social network's.
I've mainly been working on my website alot this week so I haven't had much chance to blog, which is also why I missed my Manicure Monday, I didn't have a chance to write up a post, but... there should be one up tomorrow!
"Tried" to remember to take photo's again this week.
  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Your dog looks so cute! That photo of the seafront is gorgeous, and we didn't get any snow I think we're the only part of the UK that missed out on it.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog :)

    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your dog is adorable! Mine just gets excited and eats all the snow haha! Looks like a fun week x

    lauradreamsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Your's isn't the only one, she does too- literally stick's her head in the snow haha xx

      Delete
  3. Mhmmm! Craving birthday cake now! What a gorgeous doggy you have!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig