13 March 2012

Kourtney Kardashian cat eye glasses for less


Ever since I saw Kourtney in her cat eye sunglasses I've wanted to get a pair, but at nearly £300 for her pair by Tom Ford, I wanted to pay quite a lot less.  Kourtney wear's them quite alot in their show's which just proves how versatile these pretty sunglasses are. It's was a bit hard to find similar one's on the high st because they tend to not make them go up as high but I found some perfect one's on ebay, and for only £10? bargain.  Predict these will be in lot's of shop's for this summer!


You can pick up your own pair here, so cheap too!


Share:

4 comments

  1. I love Kourtney K, and these glasses are gorgeous! The ebay ones look perfect as well! Great price too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog just saved me 10 bucks! I bought a pair off ebay instead of paying $20 for the mossimo for target version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog just saved me 10 bucks lol. I bought them off ebay instead of paying $20 for the mossimo for target version :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig