9 March 2012

Mac by Request


Mac has a new limited edition coming out soon, but this one is very different to normal limited edition collection's. This is a collection of favourite limited edition item's.  I'm actually really excited for this, mainly because most of the item's they're bringing back are one's from  the end of the 90's and start-mid of the 2000's, I was only a little first year in school, and for some I would have only been 5... wow! I didn't even know who or what Mac was back then. 

Lipstick:

3N as seen in N Collection (January 2008)
Candy Yum Yum as seen in Quite Cute (April 2011)
Eden Rocks as seen in Eden Rocks (May 2001)
Moxie as seen in Retro Matte Lipsticks (September 1999)
Rocker as seen in Time Rocker (Fall 1999)
Shitaki as seen in Cuisine (March 2001)

Lipglass:

2N as seen in N Collection (January 2008)
Bait as seen in Lure (June 2006)
Cult of Cherry as seen in Cult of Cherry (September 2008)
Emancipation as seen in Wonder Woman (February 2011)
Flash of Flesh as seen in M·A·C D’Bohemia (May 2005)
Icescape as seen in Love Lace (December 2009)

Eye Shadow:

Cool Heat as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
Guacamole as seen in Salsabelle (May 2005)
Heavenly Bliss as seen in Eden Rocks (May 2001)
Jeté as seen in Danse (January 2006)
Moth Brown as seen in Madame B. (March 2005)
Solar White as seen in Cool Heat (June 2008)


I'm not a huge lipgloss wearer, I own one which I wear once a blue moon- but... Cult Of A Cherry look's absolutely lovely & I imagine even more beautiful topped over a red lipstick. 
 I also love Emancipation or Icescape.
Pick of the eyeshadows: Moth Brown, Solar White, Jeté
Candy Yum Yum stuck out to me as soon as I read about this, I remembered I saw Kelly Osbourne wearing it age's ago but never knew it was L.E, so i'm definitely picking this up! I couldn't find many other swatches of lipstick's. 


I doubt most of my 'favourite's' I've listed will get voted but here's for hoping! I've seen Moth Brown is a bit of a favourite amongst blogger's, from swatches It look's like the perfect brown.


Voting will be from March 12th-30th  on Mac's facebook page (International) and then will be available in North America in August and internationally in the fall. 


So we have to wait quite a few month's, but it'll be worth it. This is such a brilliant idea by Mac. I'm wondering if they'll come out with a special packaging for it all, if it will be normal black packaging or what they came out in L.E before? 




Will you be voting? What's your pick's?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig