25 March 2012

Week in photo's 18th-25th March



L-R 'Rather amusing newspaper', Blogging in the sunshine, Coupon's,Topshop treat, New Budget,Out of this world legging's,Cutest cat ever, going for the 60's flick.


Had no time to do a weekly round up post last Sunday, apologies! My new website has taken up most of my week if i'm honest. Managed to finally plan and photograph thing's for blog post's this week which I'm happy about, had a few day's of not knowing what to post but realised that there's load's of my favourite product's I use every day I haven't even posted on here before. Also found the nicest spot to take photo's and spent hour's in the sunshine blogging outside, yay!
Finally purchased the pair of space legging's I've been after for age's, not quite Black Milk but close enough.

Have a nice week!
xo
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great photos I love the leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leggings too. And what a great idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig