22 April 2012

Week in photo's 15th-22nd April


L-R
Found my old S-Club concert ticket, Woof assisting a diy, Rainbow, DIY! pretty tom's, Pop Tart's, Another DIY (Post here), Sleepy kitty, New Levi jacket, Finally got MUA's blusher, Wonka nerd's, holo-ness!



It's rained so much this week then turnt to hot sunshine in the next minute which has been so weird, certainly 'April shower's'seen many rainbow's! Also feel like I've spent half the week in standstill traffic which hasn't been the loveliest. I've began more DIY's this week which I haven't done in age's, I love diy-ing. Half the time it stresses me out where I'm so ocd but it's lush, I'll try to write some post's on them and blog.
Been swatching most of the holographic polishes for my sjmwell nails site this week I'll hopefully be posting more shade's on here in the next few day's and maybe in newsletter's if you've signed up on the homepage!


Have a lovely coming week!
















Share:

6 comments

  1. Ah, S Club 7, Poptarts and Nerds - childhood revisited xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww those toms are cute! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying for S Club 7 to get back together, they are literally my life! those toms are really nice too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm nerds are amazing! :p Great post chick xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Nerd lollies, they were my favourite lollies as a kid xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,I just found your blog and I think its amazing :) My old blog was hacked and erased so I made a new one,and I'm searching for good blogs to follow.I follow you now,and I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow me if you like it :) http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig