14 May 2012

Barry M Mint Green notd



Barry M is my all time favourite and go to brand when it comes to nail polish, they're all just so perfect. I actually have a whole shelf just of his polish which is a bit extreme when It compares to other polish brand's I have. 
I suppose you could say I forgot about my good old Barry M polishes for a while, I dabbled in OPI polishes with all their wonderful collection's. 
For £2.99 you can't go wrong, you only need a few coat's of polish to get perfection- except the lighter colour's like the baby pink he does which is so hard to get to look nice- that's the only polish I'm not fond of.
This mint green is so perfect for summer and it brighten's up any outfit when I wear it, this and coral are my two main go to summer shade's apart from a few favourite's from Rimmel I like.


Re-finding my love for Barry M polishes has made me want to pick up a few more in celebration, especially the new magnetic one's, anyone tried them?

Do you like this shade? What's your favourite Barry M polish colour you'd recommend? 


Share:

7 comments

  1. I am just about to head off in to town to pick up this nail polish, I've been meaning to buy it for a while as I am in need of a new mint green polish haha :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it! It's one of my favourite's! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Barry M polishes too! And I adore this shade, perfect for this time of year :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the colour! Funny too as I've literally just done my own summer nails post with Barry M ha-ha :) great minds ;)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's a great summer shade! xx

      Delete
  4. This colour is so nice :) xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig