18 May 2012

DIY Friday Tie dye tee








I've never attempted to tie dye anything before, but I just decided to throw some band's where ever and made my shirt look like a minature person. I actually popped some rubber gloves over the sleeves so I could dye them blue which actually worked much better then I thought it would. It's made me want to make load's more, I do realise half my summer wardrobe is going to be dip dye, tie dye and studded this year... opp's. I ended up buying the shirt 2 sizes to big for me but it actually look's a lot nicer then I thought it would.

Posted an outfit post wearing this here!

Hoping to start posting a DIY  Friday... each Friday, hopefully I don't run out of thing's to diy, it seem's I'm doing alot lately!
Do you like tie dye? Have you tried it before?
Share:

11 comments

  1. It looks brilliant! I'm in the middle of exams at the moment so I'm staying away from DIYs but I can see my summer being full of dip-dyeing and more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for your exam's lovely! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks great :) I really want to try some dip dying and tie dying... How much do those packets of fabric dye cost?

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun to do! I paid £2.46 in my local sewing shop but I saw it in Hobbycraft for £3.50! I'd definitely recommend shopping around, supermarket's stock it usually and also ebay may be cheaper! xx

      Delete
  3. This looks really good! also looks like a lot of fun I love DIY creative stuff like this. Your blog is really good :) xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That looks great! very creative of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, this is so nice! i'm your newest follower hun!
    xo emma

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tie dye is the coolest, we’re gonna make t-shirts for Bestival :)

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It came out so good, I'm a bit scared of tie-dying as I know I will make a right mess!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig