29 May 2012

Ombre gradient nails


Barry M- 'Strawberry', Barry M- 'Raspberry', No 7- 'Pink Grapefruit', ELF- 'Gum pink', Nail's Inc by Fabulous magazine- 'OMP!'

At 10pm I attempted ombre nail's, My ombre loving way's has now gone from dip dye hair, denim, shirt's and now my nail's. I was going to just paint stripes and do a gradient but I felt adventurous so I tried to do pink ombre and I love how they turnt out, It took me 2 hour's but so worth it, In person they actually look alot better & fade.
Even though Barry m's light pink tend's to turn into a streaky mess on me usually, it painted on nicely so i've changed my first thought's from last year!

I might do a tutorial on this, yes/no?
Do you like the ombre trend?
Share:

14 comments

  1. yes please to a tutorial! :) they look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will try to do a tutorial soon :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see a tutorial on this, its looks so cute! I really love it, and seen as I'm not daring enough to have my hair dip-dyed nails seems like the perfect place to start!x


    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to dye my hair so bad too haha!
      I'm sticking to ombré-ing my hair until I'm brave enough.
      Will do a tutorial soon! Thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  3. Your nails a so long! Looks fab. I actually just did a tutorial on this over on my blog today! I wonder whether we do it in the same way!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes please do a tutorial on this, im such a nail newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ombre nails look fab, I love the shades you used, they work together so well :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to start on this trend ;) I keep saying I will. Your nails look great!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's so subtle in comparison to a lot of gradient nails I've seen! Lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look amazing, I'd love to see a tutorial! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look amazing. I have seen a couple of ombre nails done by bloggers but yours came our so much better. I love the way it blends into a darker color.

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  10. wow, i definitely have to try this! and please to a tutorial, it looks amazing!
    xxx

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I posted a tutorial on it here: http://sjmwelll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/how-to-ombre-nails.html

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig