6 May 2012

Week in photo's 29th Apr- 6th May

The cutest biscuit tin, I passed my theory!, diy short's, pretty little package, 
lovely packaging, Jelly Belly, My basil plant seed's are growing!, 
another diy, Dior Rose Diamond


I passed my theory test! yayy, It went so quick but I'm so glad I've got it done maybe doing it on the 1st of the month was good luck, Just wanting to do my practical now and get a full licence, I'm so excited!
I've been diy-ing quite alot in the past 2 week's, currently on my third pair of short's and can't wait to finally blog about them!
Been getting a bit green fingered this month too, we've currently started growing potatoes, herb's, tomatoes and what not, check me out~
Not much to say this week as I've been a bit busy with my website and my theory test so haven't had time to take photo's, hope everyone had a nice week!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Share:

2 comments

  1. wooo congrats on passing your theory!!
    i love that lipbalm, and i cant wait to see your blog post on the shorts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Post should be up by next week hopefully x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig