29 June 2012

Dip Dye orange- What I wore

Blouse- Glamorous*, Short's- DIY, Belt- Primark (old)


I think this is the first 'orange' item I have in my wardrobe, it's rare for me to wear bright colour's I usually play it safe. so thought i'd go for a change- I don't wear stripes alot either but I love this blouse. This would also be nice to pop under a jumper for a pop of colour in winter too with it's nice long collar.
I also customised another pair of short's, my obsession is getting a tiny bit out of control but nevermind. The whole dip dying took me ages to do but so worth it, I love how they came out, plus they only cost me £2, compared to places selling them for quite a big price tag I'm rather happy with my little diy! 

 I can see me wearing this blouse and short's so much this summer, the blouse is thin enough to keep cool in summer but still enough to keep me warm when it get's chilly in the evening's, it's loveeely! Glamorous have so many nice thing's at the moment, they remind me of Miss Guided in their item's which I love also. *bad for the bank balance!*

Are you a fan of bright colour's for summer?

Share:

10 comments

  1. It's not summer where I currently live but I'm loving orage for a pop of bright colour in winter. In winter I ususally stick to blacks, greys and blues so it's nice to add a warm colour to brighten the load.
    Great outfit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I got this shirt from Glamorous too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the shirt! Stripes are so perfect for summer + with those shorts look amazing!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your lovely hair! This shirt is gorgeous, a lovely way of bringing some colour in :-) Good job on the DIY, they look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for itttt
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit I love the shirt and the pop of colour it gives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest shirt ever!!! <3

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blouse; it is so cute! If you have a sec, do not forget to check out my blog!xo

    Smile ON:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I love the shorts, so glad I found your blog!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig