21 June 2012

What I wore #011 // Pearl & Lace


Blouse- Oasap*, Skirt- Miss Guided, Ring- Oasap*

I've been seeing shoulder cut out blouses alot recently and really loved them! I really like the detailing on this blouse, not only the pretty cut out part but also the lace & pearl's. I love pearl collar's for Winter and on dresses- I've just never ended up buying one, so tempted to sew some on thing's this Summer. This blouse would look really pretty under jumper's and paired with denim short's for the summer, I can see it becoming a very worn item! But the other day I thought i'd pair it with my favourite skirt from Miss Guided. This ring is so cute. I can see me wearing it all the time and I'm not really a big ring wearer generally but this is too cute not to!

Also decided to wear my hair in a sidebun for a change, I rarely have my hair down day to day but like to for blog photo's, otherwise I tend to look rather weird. Nice to have a change! 


Do you like un-usual ring's? Are you a fan of cut-out blouses?
Share:

18 comments

  1. Wow, I love this outfit! You look so beautiful on it, I am envy of the british weather, here in Spain is so hot that We can only wear shorts and shirts or dresses and sandals :_

    Have a nice day xx
    Lorraine.
    http://scarvesandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow the ring is SO cute! Looking lovely babe :)
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! The cut out shoulders are so pretty :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ring is so cute! I love the blouse too, the collar is amazing and I'm dying for something with cut out shoulders!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the collar on that blouse! And the cut out shoulders just make it that much chicer.


    <3
    http://adornedinhollywoodlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is so cute! I totally love the shoulder-cut trend too, and that collar is just fab!
    Gorgeous! xx Fee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty outfit and a lovely blog...now a new follower ; )

    Take care,

    --The Beauty Professor

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is great!I'm actually more of a fan of the detailing on the collar than the cut outs. How cute is that pearl detail?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely outfit! Love the collar & the cut out detailing on the shirt, so pretty! Your hair looks lovely in the sidebun too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous! I've been looking for a 'shoulderless shirt' too, I think they're so flattering for summer! I actually saw one in Topshop which was pretty much identical to this but in a teal colour, it was too expensive for me though haha! I think it would look great under a jumper and then you could wear it in winter too with the embellished collar showing over the top, pretty!!! Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, I love the shirt!!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that ring!

    - http://teddiecreates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig