17 June 2012

Two week's in photo's 3rd - 17th June


Stud's, Old Teen photo's, DIY, Whoppie pies?
New polishes, Levi's arrived, Car shopping, New make-up storage,
Custom short's, Dr.Pepper Cherry!, Gardening, Driving lesson f.o.t.d,
Another fotd, Essie in my local yay!, Cat fabric (so tempted to put on short's) Sequined Tom's,
Re-syncing the Ipod, Studding, More! Outfit of the day, 
Original Source, New pretty blouse, high bun, Father's day!



I didn't have time to put together a weekly round-up post last week, I spent the week catching up on taking photo's and writing up blog post's all that week and just wanted to sleep all weekend.

This is actually quite a bigger weekly round up post then usual with photo's, I'm not normally so exciting~

I've decided to hopefully be taking more outfit photo's for the blog in the coming month's, I've finally found an easy way to be able to take photo's, even if I cut my face out of the shot by using my Tripod I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after a while. I did go to take some this week but the rain and wind here has been so horrible, it's been made worse living near the sea. You honestly wouldn't think it's nearly summer, but nevermind!


Hope everyone has a nice Father's day, I'm certainly going to be making my lovely dad lot's of cup's of tea today.






Share:

4 comments

  1. is the car for you? lucky! 'm desperate for a car but living so close to the centre of town it's just impractical! xo
    eeevc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hoping to see a new post on your make up storage, I've been looking into purchasing clear acrylic draws and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure whether to post it, but if you'd like to see it i'll try and get a post up on it soon, I really love my new drawer's!
      Thank you! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig