14 July 2012

Oh Daisy! - What I wore


 Dress- h&mCoat- Primark, Shoes- Ebay

My most worn dress! I picked it up in H&M ages ago, I love it and might attempt to make a dress using this as a pattern. I've been looking for a parka coat for year's now but just never found one I liked or their silly prices, when I saw this in Primark last week I instantly picked it up, I'm definitely going back for the grey one too, I've already worn it two times in a row, it's such a nice coat to just casually wear over absolutely everything when it's cold but not freezing, light enough to just fold in your bag also.

Yes, I may be mad for buying a coat in "summer" but that really doesn't mean anything in England, it's already poured down the both day's I wore this. I'm surprised how versatile it is too, being khaki/green I didn't think it would match with much but it's my favourite item along with my loafer's at the moment.


Anyone else fed up with the storm's? where's summer?!
Share:

10 comments

  1. All year round in England it's important to have a casual but cool coat that can keep you warm if its cold, easy to pack away if it's hot and keep you dry if (when) it rains!

    I absolutely adore the loafers too- fierce! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. How miserable is the weather lately :( it's actually depressing that we're buying jackets and coats in July haha... I love your shoes in this outfit, I need them!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! This weather is just terrible, I really want the sun to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those H&M dresses, such simple styles and lovely to throw on and style with ease. I have a beloved khaki parka too, I wear it nearly every day! They match everything and work well in this warm-but-cold dry-but-wet English summer haha. Love those amazing shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coat, I need a thin one, I have my mac but it is still too hot sometimes, and you never know quite what is going to happen with the british weather!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are gorgeous. And YES, I am SO looking forward to a ray or two of sunshine... COME ON, ENGLAND!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I'm in love with shoes!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is absolutely gorgeous(((:

    Wanna follow each other? let me know: follow me and I will follow you back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit. I have the vectras but these look even better!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit! I love your shoes xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig