11 July 2012

Thing's this week #1


Company Magazine / OPI's 'Just spotted the lizard' / Revlon lip balm stain / Spiked loafers

Just a little different post today of a few thing's I've picked up at the weekend/last week. I'm in one of my 'saving' money mood's lately so I haven't really brought much. I even made a trip to the beauty supply store and only walked out with 2 thing's- that never happen's!  One of them being this polish from OPI's new spideman collection. I'm a sucker for these limited edtion collection's Mac & Opi bring out, they also had the Minnie Mouse too but I resisted. As soon as I saw this polish I instantly thought of Chanel's Peridot, unfortunately I don't own it so I can't compare but from looking at them they look so similar, will be doing a post of swatches etc soon. I don't have any other polishes like this so It's nice for a change, my first gold polish!
I also reviewed Revlon's lip stain here and love it! I have a post on the spiked loafer's coming up soon too (my new favourites) love anything spiked lately. 


Share:

5 comments

  1. Oooh I love Company, this issues a good one :-) Gorgeous loafers, I have a bit of spike and stud obsession too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to get this month's company!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  4. that o.p.i nail polish looks such a gorgeous colour!
    http://noworriesthistooshallpass.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lip stain looks like such a pretty colour, and I'm looking for some new studded flats, my Topshop ones have fallen apart because I wear them all the time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig