3 July 2012

What's in my make-up bag

L-R
Missha b.b cream, Oilatum face repair cream, Collection 2000 concealer, No 7 Intense Volume Mascara
Maybelline XXL Pro Mascara, Maybelline Collosal, Natural Collection eyeliner,
Collection 2000 Liquid eyeliner, Vivo eye roll on, Mini Benefit High Beam
Bobbi Brown Corrector, Mac Studio Finish concealer, Mac 'All that glitters' eyeshadow
Mac 'Phloof' eyeshadow, Witch blemish concealer, Superdrug eye cream
Rimmel blusher in 'Summer Fever', No 7 2011 Christmas palette ,


I've finally made this post! I've been intending to write it up for month's now I've just never got around to it.

I regularly switch up item's I use but many of these item's have remained in there and used nearly every time I wear make-up. Most of them are my favourite item's.
Thing's I tend to switch day to day are my foundation powder's (either Une or Mac MSFN) blusher's and what eyeshadow's I feel like using(either MUA'S heaven & earth, U.D Naked Palette or Mac's Phloof as highlight's. Nearly always I'll wear the brown shade from No7's palette which is my all time favourite, I've never found a brown neutral lid shade until now and it's perfect for me, I really need to see if they do it permanently so I can stock up.


Link in the comment's if you have done a make-up bag post, I love seeing other peoples favourites! 

Would you like to see a review of any of these product's?
Share:

13 comments

  1. great items!
    and you have such a lovely blog!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's lovely of you!
      I'm reading your blog now- it's so nice xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you can get a huge amount in that little bag! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite big inside, it has handy little pocket/nets :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! I like your blog! may be let's follow each other? if u want) I'll be very happy!)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think High Beam is going to be in my make-up bag for the rest of my days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this makeup bag! I have the bigger version, it is such a cute pattern! Also that topshop blush is amazing! Definitely need to pick up some more. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup bag is so cute! I love the Topshop blusher and want to try the Vivo roll on :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty makeup bag! I'd love to see a review of the Witch Blemish Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How does it all fit in your pretty bag haha? Loving the mascara's! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know myself haha, It has a net pocket inside so the shadow's go in there, just all fit's in nicely :) x

      Delete
  9. Love the make-up bag is it Cath Kidston? Your blog is lovely too:)

    forthefashionfaithful.blogspot.co.uk :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I think they still do it!
      Thank you :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig