22 August 2012

Bright blue - What I wore

Top- EbayBlazer- Miss GuidedSkirt- Miss GuidedShoes- Primark
Bag- Local market (Many on Ebay too!)

I love this bag it just isn't great for putting more then 2 thing's in it, it get's so heavy for some strange reason, yet it's still one of my favourites. I'm not joking when I say I see at-least 3 girl's with this bag when I go out in Essex, everyone and their mother has it! I grabbed mine on a stall when Christmas shopping (last year) for under £20 but I did plan on buying it on Ebay before seeing it, there's lot's on there to choose from!
I finally brought a bright blazer from Miss Guided, yay! I love it and yes, still want every single colour.

I really don't wear 'brights' at all but I seem to be loving them lately, do you like bright clothes?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous. I love this outfit, especially that blazer :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit, love your skirt & shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, especially the bag!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really suit this colour of blue! Gorgeous outfit, I love the Banksy t-shirt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty outfit, love the shoes and the colour of the blazer. I really want a banksy t shirt with the eats, shoots and leave panda on it! x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blazer ! Reminds me of the one Gary was wearin on the xfactor this weekend :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your tee! I am on eBay right now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig