17 August 2012

How I do Heatless Curls


gif1no2
GIFNO3GIFNO4
GIF5GIF6Serum
hairspraygifFinal

Hair curler's - EbayKerastase Elixir Ultime - (I brought it from a hair salon) available here
Elnett Hairspray - Boot's


I filmed this the other week and did originally plan on adding it as a video, however I just always feel weird 'posting videos' of myself, I don't know. So instead I thought i'd crop it all down and show how I use my heatless curler's from Ebay. These are my bargain of the year I think, 99p for 18! They're literally what I've been looking for, for age's and they work perfectly for me. How good will these be to use in the morning's for college? just pull out, serum, spray, done. I won't be on the train doing it!
I've been looking for curler's to give me a 'finished' curl/wavy/ringlet's without using heat, I don't want to be curling my super thick hair in the morning's and also because I haven't used heat everyday on my hair since my school day's and don't really like to use it ever, just GHD's to tame my wild fringe occasionally.

I pop these in after washing my hair, I first apply the Kerastase serum as it make's my hair super shiny and stop's it going fluffy and wild when I take them out. I then try and put them up off my neck and face as they can scratch and annoy. Sleep in them and take them out in the morning.

Excuse the often miserable looking face I was concentrating taking these out haha! Also, the lack of make-up, oop's.






Share:

6 comments

  1. Ohh this is such a cool idea! I love the idea of gifs instead of a video.. also really helpful! Are they a bit like using the rag/paper method? These look right up my street, definitely going to investigate them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) yes they really do remind me of ragging the hair. xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post, such nice curls too! cant believe how cheap the curlers are too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, such a bargain- I love them xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great post! Super simple but looks really lovely! Your blog is great!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig