2 August 2012

I got chills, they're multiplying- What I wore

Blouse- Glamorous* / 'Disco Pants'- Love Label / Clutch- Select

I thought the title would be quite appropriate seeing as anytime I see disco pant's I instantly think of Sandy and the rather fun ending scene in Grease. I did a little post on these 'trousers' here the other day and said I would do an outfit post so here it is! They're so versatile I think they will be paired with most of my wardrobe.


This is my new favourite bag, I love this clutch soo much. It has stud's, that's all I need to say. Anything with stud's I love. It look's so much more expensive then it really was which is always a bonus, right?


First time I've got an outfit post wearing trouser's too, woo!
Share:

8 comments

  1. love your clutch and that blouse looks really nice on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you've styled this outfit!I've been eyeing up disco pants but still not sure. love the bag too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit but I have to say I LOVE your handbag :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gorgeous clutch, it really does look expensive! Beautiful shirt too, works perfectly with those trousers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a black studded clutch bag for ages but I've never found one I like - LOVE yours!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the clutch is amazing :) and your outfit too :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig