13 September 2012

Liz Earle instant boost skin tonic

Liz Earle-  £13.00 for 200ml Spritzer


I picked this up in John Lewis at Christmas when I needed to re-purhcase some Cleanse & Polish, mainly because It was only a few pound's more to pick up a set which included this so decided on it instead. 

This 'toner' is actually suitable for all skin type's and my dry skin seem's to like it quite a lot. 
I cleanse, lightly dry my face and then spritz some of this over my face, it's so refreshing and smell's fresh like C&P. It's lovely to use just before going to sleep as it smell's quite calming (if it makes any sense at all) 
My skin instantly feel's soft, clean and over all quite lovely. My skin seem's to look healthy and fresh after this has dried.
I would definitely re-purchase this as I really liked using it, but I do want to try Caudalie's elixir. 

I haven't tried spraying this over make-up so I'm not sure how it would react but it definitely would be refreshing during summer.

Have you tried this? 
Follow me on:




Share:

1 comment

  1. This sounds really lovely! I have heard nothing but great reviews for most Liz Earle products so i really don't know why i haven't picked any up yet! Will be sure to try this when my YonKa toner runs out! Lovely blog x

    New post!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig