27 August 2012

Nail's of the day Pink and Sparkle


Elf - 'Gum Pink' 
Orly - 'Shine on crazy diamond'
Models Own - 'Juicy Jules'

Elf's 'Gum pink' is one of my favourite pink's and it really is lovely for such a low price, at only £1.50 you don't expect much. Although it can apply a tiny bit streaky it can be corrected with a good top coat.
Reader's may know how obsessed I am with any holographic nail polish, especially the amazing Glitter Gal range, available here. So I decided to do a little 'accent nail' of very sparkly holographic polish by layering Model's own and Orly. 

Are you a fan of accent nail's? 

Follow me on:

Share:

7 comments

  1. Absolutely love this nail polish combination :) loving anything pastel or glittery at the moment :D

    Hope you'll stop by my blog & enter my 1st giveaway for a chance to win MAC & Sophia With Love goodies

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm the same haha! xx

      Delete
  2. That pink shade is lovely, and I love a holo polish too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love accent nails! ELF nail polishes are my favourite, so cheap but they last so long without chipping. :-)

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo (and yes, I do like accent nails!) - your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so long! Mine keep breaking on me :( I love the holographic accent nails, so pretty :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig