10 August 2012

Nail's of the day Topshop 'Nice n Neutral'

Topshop - £5.00

Recently I tend to be wearing more neutral shade's on my nail's as I just love how they look quite smart with any outfit. This is such a gorgeous shade from Topshop and good quality. Within two coat's I had achieved full opaque nail's and didn't take forever to dry. 
It's quite a pink toned brown / neutral and quite un-usual, I don't think I have any other polish to compare this to in my stash, even my dad noticed my nails for their 'unusual colour'!

I really love this shade and can see it becoming my new go to favourite.

Are you fan of neutral nail's? Do you like Topshop nail polish?


Share:

6 comments

  1. beautiful polish! It reminds me a little of OPI's Java Mauve-A

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love neutral shades too! topshop has great quality polishes! i love the mint colour ones as well :) xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely shade. I am yet to try a Topshop nail polish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour! I have been searching for the perfect nude colour for aggges!! This one looks great.
    Just found your blog, its super lovely! I cant wait to see future posts :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to try the Topshop nail varnishes for ages. I love the cute, spotty packaging. Your nail varnish looks really nice, it's a great shade! xx

    http://alexandrae94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love neutral shades but brighter ones tend to go with my clothes more - this is really beautiful! I've still never got round to trying Topshop nail polishes xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig