30 September 2012

September Empties #2!



My favourite cleanser and pretty well known by blogger's. I was gutted when my bottle ran out even if they do last me age's. I tried to find a replacement cleanser but in the end... I've just re-purchased my good old Liz Earle.

This is my new favourite item (I say new but this tube has lasted me month's & month's) I have a review coming up of this soon, I'm definitely re-purchasing it!

This came free when I brought my Liz Earle C&P back in December, it only cost a few pound's more for the set so thought I would try it. I love this, I don't know why I didn't expect much from it but it leave's my skin feeling so soft, refreshed clean and just over all lovely. Yet another product I will be re-purchasing. I did buy another toner to try but after I finish that this will be on my list again!

This little gem has been in my make-up bag for year's, it used to be the only item of make-up along with my mascara I wore to school, I'm so glad it's so popular now because it really is such an amazing concealer for the price.

I've been using this hand cream since I was in year 7 (wow, ok a long long time ago) I strangely remember that because it was the first ~shopping trip~ I went on with my best friend. This of course isn't that same tube, I've gone through countless of them over the year's. It's one of my holy grail item's, may possibly review this soon. Such an amazing product for only a few pound's.


Overall, these are again all my favourite item's, and all will be re-purchased at some point!
What empties do you have this month?


Follow me on:
Share:

8 comments

  1. I've been loving the concealer too, can't believe I took so long to buy it! :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great empties! I'll need to try the hand cream x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll put up a review of it soon x

      Delete
  3. Great post, the tonic spritzer sounds really interesting, might keep a look out for it in a set if you can still get it that way :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My skin really loves the spritzer so I'm loving it right now. I think Liz Earle always switch up gift set's, if not you can get mini 'try me' size's on their site too xx

      Delete
  4. I recently started using the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, so far so good...I don't seem to be able to finish anything at the moment as I keep buying new things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love my C&P! I sometime's get like that but I've put myself on a ban to not buy any new bit's until thing's are used up haha x

      Delete
  5. i need more inspiration to do this but you did an awesome job :]

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig