26 October 2012

Mac - By Request Lipstick's: Candy Yum Yum & Moxie


Back when Mac announced the 'By Request' collection I was really excited, mainly because ever since reading in Look Magazine that the lipstick Kelly Osbourne wore was called 'Candy Yum Yum' I'd been wanting to get hold of it. 
This was actually the only lipstick I planned on ordering but Moxie also found itself in my cart.  I'm glad I did decide to order it, it's such a pretty pink and partly remind's me of the Marilyn for Mac 'Love Goddess' lipstick (post here) In some photo's online the two lipstick looked very similar but in person their non comparable. Candy yum yum is very much a pink neon and moxie more of a warm deep red-pink. Both lipstick's are matte finish which I'm always so so wary of wearing in-case it show's up all the bad part's of the lip's. I used Candy Yum Yum as a really blended in stain and it looked so nice, it also look's nice with a lip balm or gloss over the top for anyone who doesn't like the matte look or just want's to switch it up for a change.

These are both gorgeous bold lipstick's, I originally thought CYY will be my favourite but I think Moxie has won me over this time, I seem to be loving these types of pink's lately!

Did you pick up any of these or the By Request collection?


  Follow me on:


Share:

6 comments

  1. I love the look of Moxie! I'm a bit wary of matte lippies for the same reason too, especially in winter when my lips crack and get really dry!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty colours! I might place a cheeky order in the near future! Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wanted to try Candy Yum Yum, it reminds me of my favourite Illamasqua lipstick.
    *following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need both these shades in my life. Candy Yum Yum is all sold out so don't think I will get the chance. ;(

    They are both gorgeous shades though.

    Now following. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post
    I invite you to me
    follow?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig