7 October 2012

Round up End of September - Start of October

Surprise Hot Choc after a long day, Fluffiest & Cutest kitty cat, Finally using my winter 11' Yankee Candle,  Waiting to go on a lesson, Studying for my test,  Bzzz honey, Face of the day, Sunday Baking, Woof sleeping on my college work, Yummy Chicken Soup to make me feel better, Ombre cake decoration's, Mmmm cake, Making pizza dough, 
DIY Cushion Cover (post here), Rainbow, Current Favourite's 

October is my favourite month of the year, not only because It's the month of my birthday (ee still can't believe I'm going to be a year older soon :/) but it finally feel's like it's getting colder and you can put on your big and warm jumper's, cardigans and go out wearing beanies. Halloween is also my all time favourite holiday along with Christmas of course. 
I have my driving test next Friday which I'm so excitedly nervous for, let's hope this time next week I would have happily passed. Now to read up on my show me tell me's and read my book every day until then! Also, ordering this. can't wait to try it out. Seen so many good review's on it! May have a solution for us blogger's wanting to take photo's and bad winter light this cold season.

Hope you're all well and having a lovely Sunday.



Share:

5 comments

  1. such cute pictures, October is by far my favourite time of the year. Good luck in you driving test too!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, looks like you had a lovely week :) can I ask what recipe do you use for your dough? :) I'm searching for the perfect one!

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your driving test! I really want to get a Yankee candle, they smell so good! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog -
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love all these pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo sweet and cool pictures! Love the second one ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig