20 November 2012

A whole lot of leaves



A few image's of thing's this/last week, it's feeling so so cold now and the garden is basically covered in leaves instead of grass which actually look's rather pretty. I found out I got the job a few day's after my interview (yayayay!) So I met up with an old friend and set the task to find me some all black uniform which is much harder then you think!
My nan's vanity she gifted me for my 18th is now sitting proudly on my wardrobe with my favourite style book's on top & a Chanel bag, If only it was a real one! I have a DIY post coming soon ready for a very Crafty Christmas.

Follow me on:

Share:

9 comments

  1. your dog is sooooo adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures, I really want the cinnamon yankee candle! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- Yes me too, a real Christmas smell!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Cute pictures, I love the first one! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics! I love your dog, is he as cuddly as he looks? haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes she is, super snuggly like a bear! xx

      Delete
  5. Awww, your dog is a beautiful girl :) <3

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig