8 November 2012

don't you worry don't you worry child

Hat - H&M (similar here), Jumper - Primark, Skirt - MissGuided, Shoes - Primark, Bag - Local market (Same bag here), Sunglasses - Ebay


As you can tell from the last photo it was super windy and cold out today, even if the sun was shining! 
I picked up this bargain jumper the other day when I went for a little shop and really love it, have a feeling this will be good with everything.
I actually ~ombre'd~ my hair after taking these photo's and really love how it came out, may do a post/video about how I did it as I did it a little strangely. It can sometimes be a bit tricky doing it with darker hair as it can go coppery/brassy. I think it came out so much better and may be handy for anyone thinking about doing it at home too.

Follow me on:
Share:

16 comments

  1. I love the outfit, the jumper looks great with that skirt, going to have a look for it in Primark next time I go shopping. Love the tasseled bag too x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so pretty, I love the way you've edited them. Your bag is also so lovely, I love it; anything with a fringe has my name on haha! The ombre hair tutorial sounds like a good idea, I'm still ooing and awwing over whether I should!

    Jessica xo
    runawayflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- It's my favourite bag at the moment! I was for age's too but in the end just had a try!

      x

      Delete
  3. Wow how pretty are these photos! Love your outfit :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I absolutely love this outfit! So happy I found your blog! x

    http://olivialikesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely autumnal outfit, I especially love the hat! So cute! Would definitely love a post on how you did you hair xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, you look amazing!

    You have a new follower! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this outfit! Although it is something that I would never really even think of buying, this bag is soooo nice and it goes so well with this outfit!
    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s I started a youtube channel, check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely jumper - you look great in it :) I also really love your tassel bag!
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fab in that hat, so lovely :-) Love that jumper too. I'd love to see your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely adore this outfit! you're so, so pretty


    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit, so cute!

    Luce from bonjourluce.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig