7 November 2012

Winter Trend Favourites #1 - Velvet skater dresses

(L-R) here, here, here 


I never used to be a huge fan of anything Velvet but in the past year's I've really loved it in winter. Especially skater skirt's and dresses. These would be perfect for any Christmas parties and even dressed down during the day with a light coloured cardigan and tight's. 
I really love the detail to them rather then just normal skater dresses, I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite but I think the bow detail to the back of the first is very 'Topshop
Some velvet dresses can be a bit pricey but these are a bargain. 
Velvet is now a firm winter favourite for me, and I definitely will be picking up one for this chilly season.

Do you like velvet? Do you like these?



Follow me on:


Share:

9 comments

  1. I love velvet for winter expecially for the pary season! The 3rd one is lovely! standforstyle22.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue one! x

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, velvet is so good for winter! Love these dresses, especially the first one xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a blue dress like the one in the middle from Topshop and love it. Velvet is great in Winter so I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love velvet dresses! I had one when I was younger and I loved it. I will have to pick one up again for the holidays, the three you choose are gorgeous and I would wear all of them if I could!

    Jackie
    http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore velvet things, especially dresses! I love your blog!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh I love velvet so much! All three dresses are beautiful but I think the second is my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh pretty! I love the black one on the right!!xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh velvet, nothing else can beat it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig