15 December 2012

Crafty Christmas #3 DIY Gift Tag's

What I used: Wrapping paper Trio pack - BHS sale 11', Flower hole puncher - Hobbycraft (similar here)

A simple Crafty Christmas post today but It may be one those don't automatically think of.
Sometime's the prettiest of wrapping paper comes un-accompanied with tag's. All I did was use the card which has the wrapping paper wrapped around (when you come to the end of the roll) and use all the odd shape scrap's I had leftover from wrapping the present's up. It's nice because you can do lot's of different shape's or even mis-match with other wrapping paper's (These came in a trio, bird themed)

Just a super quick, simple & easy post today! 


Share:

6 comments

  1. this is very cute :) check out my post on free gift tags and wrap :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/free-christmas-gift-wrap-and-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing idea, I'm definitely going to be trying this out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea! And is that a Yankee candle I spot in the background? ;)

    I am your newest blog follower <3 Gotta go have a browse through your old posts now to catch up..

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes It sure is :)

      Thank's for a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  4. How inspiring! I love handmade things, and this is so cute.

    I love your blog! I'm now your newest reader and following you through my greader!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a great blog and i love this post, it's something i would never had thought of and it looks so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig