25 January 2013

Being all professional



When  I think about it, it did actually take me a while to get some blog business card's made.  I originally was just going to order some through Moo (which most blogger's rate!) but I was never happy or content with how I made them look so I just forgot about it. This year I made another blogging resolution to get myself to some blogger's meet-up's and finally meet some lovely blogger's. Last year I was either not able to make them on the date's or just too nervous and shy for my own good. Now I can't see myself being 'Oh here take my card' but I've read from other blogger's business card's are a great idea. I have a few thing's I hope to go to this year and it will be really easy and simple to just give my detail's on a card for anyone who ask's.

I'm planning on making a couple of design's but this was one I just made up the other evening. It was super easy. I used Publisher and printed them on to watercolour card/paper. I had the biggest challenge to find thick enough and good card but I ended up buying a watercolour sketch book because it was just the right card I was looking for. I blurred out my surname just in-case y'all wanted to track me down, obviously joking, It's not the biggest deal. Now to make a diy case to keep them all nice and clean.

Have you made blog business card's? Do you think they're a good idea?

Follow me on:
Share:

23 comments

  1. These are great! I should really make some of my own too, but I literally cut things out like a child, haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they look fab! i think they're a great idea and i should definitely try that out!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea! I really need to sort some out for myself at some - though at 150 followers I'm hardly business card material haha. Yours look gorgeous, really professional :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so pretty! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you made your own - they look amazing! Love that you used water colour paper too!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look lovely!! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great idea, much easier than having to tell people your details over and over! Your design is lovely!

    Labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to make blog business cards one day, the ones at Moo look really nice, but Vistaprint do them cheaper don't they?

    I love your blog, you followed me over at my blog Belphoebe, just to tell you I've moved :)

    Oh my lord, your uniform is the coolest thing ever! I've always wanted one of those!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard Vistaprint are good also! Thank you! My uniform?

      xx

      Delete
  9. Wow, super cool!
    I started following you, want to follow back? :)
    Love,
    Amélie
    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you made them your own! Such a great and inspiring idea :)

    Check out my lipstick giveaway including MAC:
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/my-first-milestone-giveaway.html

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your business cards are lovely! i love the way you set out your posts/your blog layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great idea!
    i wish i could go to some meetups but they are always too far away :(
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg they look wicked- i never thought of using water colour paper! they look so professional xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. the look so good! Definitly a good idea. New follower, cant belive i have only just come across your blog! xxxx
    lucyrosex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! They turned out very well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've never made any business cards, but yours are so neat and they look gorgeous!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never thought about making them, but yours are so lovely! They really are professional.. and I absolutely love your photography skills <3
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely design! I really want to go to blogger meetups but I think I'm a bit to shy, I would feel a bit weird

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are beautiful! I really like how they came out:)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig