Monday, 7 January 2013

First outift post two thousand and thirteen

Dress - Primark (Similar here), Camo Jacket - London Vintage shop (Similar here), Belt - EBay, Watch - River Island, Shoes - EBay, Bag* - Brand Village 

I'm strangely and un-intentionally wearing all my favourite thing's in this post (oop's) I picked up the infamous River Island chronograph ~dupe~ of my new Michael Kors watch (Post Here) which I'll be comparing in a post soon! Along with my two favourite item's I received for Christmas my 'Moschino' belt and boot's. The boot's are actually really easy to walk in because of the platform and rather comfortable. I love them so much they just add a bit more to it then my usual ballet flat's. The seller did recommend to size down, I'm a size 6 in all shoe's and was quite un-sure whether to size down or not but  luckily when they arrived and I tried them on they fit me like a glove, yay. I also received this absolutely stunning satchel from Brand Village before Christmas but what with being a busy bee working until late I didn't have a chance to show this beauty on the blog. It's such a well made satchel with a sturdy bottom and I've been using it so much to carry around all my stuff. 

As a ~blogging resolution~ this year I'm going to try and keep up with outfit post's as they along with my random photo post's & diy's are my favourite to post. 

Anyone else made blogging resolution's? 


Follow me on:




12 comments:

  1. Your boots a gorgeous! Totally loving your camo jacket too!!
    My blogging resolution is to blog more!
    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt, and the way you've styled it. My main blogging resolution is to go to a blogger meet up. Don't think I'm brave enough yet though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'd really love to meet fellow blogger's this year xx

      Delete
  3. Yay great outfit post, your hair is beautiful and i love that dress and shoes :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit lovely, can't believe how amazingly cheap your boots are on eBay. So tempted to buy myself a pair! I've decided to do more outfit of the day posts as one of my blogging resolutions, I just enjoy them so much and don't really do them much! :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous outfit, i love he army jacket and the boots are just amazing!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah love those shoes so much! great vibe!
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORE the boots, they look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love. love this look. That satchel is amazing and your hair is gorgeous! :)
    Frankie xx
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes = gorgeous. The end!! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are beautiful!

    Bonjourluce.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

xo

.




All Image's are taken by myself un-less otherwise noted in a blog post.
Please email me before using my image's anywhere else and link back to my blog.