27 February 2013

DIY neon studded beanie hat



I've always loved wearing hat's and beanies are my favourite right now, I picked this rather neon beanie up in Primark the other day reduced to £1 to wear for LFW to brighten up some of my outfit's, I got a few comment's of it when I was at Somerset House which was rather nice.

For an extra bit of something I added some huge spikey stud's, I like the screw on one's because I can easily just take them off if I get bored of them on something and add them to something else (My short's in the summer, beanies in winter) It's really easy to add them to knitwear because you can loosen the stitching to put them through and so quick to do. 
I couldn't find the seller I ordered all my stud's on last year but there's so many seller's and choice of different style's of stud's on EBay for good price's!

P.s- I recorded some London Fashion week loveliness for my Youtube Channel here if you fancied a watch! 


Follow me on:
Share:

6 comments

  1. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I'll definitely be trying. Thank you for sharing.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so clever I love it, please keep posting I can't wait to see more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool DIY and I love the colour of this beanie! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a smart and simple DIY, and love the neon beanie! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig