21 February 2013

Ebay Thing's #1


Alot of the new addition's to my wardrobe I brought over 2012 were mostly from EBay, I love that you can find so many good bargain's of thing's you find from desinger's and occasionally I've found the exact same item's I've seen in High Street store's such as Topshop for a lot lot less. I've never had any trouble with buying from Seller's worldwide such as Hong Kong etc which is where the item's are commonly cheapest because they're mostly made there. 
Previously I would never have brought anything from non-uk seller's because It was just drilled in you'd probably not receive it which is crazy because there was so many good bargain's to have, now it's my favourite way to shop. 

How amazing is the Bart Simpson jumper and the Zara dupe coat, definitely need to be ordering those!

I love browsing on EBay so much so my watch list has overflowed and I now have countless list's of 'thing's to buy' People often comment on outfit post's about my ebay find's so I thought I would share a few thing's on my watch list.

Do you like EBay? What are you watching?

Follow me on:
Twitter / Hello Cotton / Bloglovin' / Youtube
Post inspired by vipxo



Share:

10 comments

  1. I love that Vogue tee and good lord I need that Bart Simpson jumper in my life!!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog if you'd like to take a look
    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been after that jacket for ages and love the bart sweater. Wishlist from sheinside.com featured in my new post.

    Looks Amazing - though possible a bit pricey for me!

    Be great if you could check out my post on how to wear graphic jumpers for SS13

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is so gorgeous! And the jumper is amazing, although I doubt it's something I could pull off outside my house! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I love the jacket and the bag! The Bart jumper is really cool too! I'm addicted to ebay I think that's where the majority of my clothes come from. Thanks for sending me your link last night :)
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to buy more Ebay stuff! Cool things!

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag and the coat! I buy a lot on ebay china, the prices are toooooooo little!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Zara dupe coat is AMAZING! what a great price! :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vogue tee:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    Featuring. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great wish list; I love basically everything in it, haha!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must look at ebay most days! You never know what you can find on there. Love the items you've picked out :)

    aroseandacupoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig