6 February 2013

Joni's having a lazy day Outfit


Jumper - Primark, Necklace - EBay, Jean's - Topshop, Shoe's- EBay, Bag - EBay, Bracelet & Ring* - Sophia With Love

Apologies for lack of post's last week I had alot on and this weekend was also my dad's birthday so even though I was still on twitter I didn't have much time to take photo's for blog post's. I also want to mention #bbloggers chat from last Sunday with the topic being 'Blog's we love etc' which was such a nice and positive topic, of course there's lot's & lot's of blog's I love to read and those which inspire me. I'd just like to give a virtual hug and thank's to those of you lovely girl's who mentioned my blog as one they enjoy, something which I did expect at all. It really does mean so much and I really do appreciate it.

I've been saving all my pennies up since before Christmas I tried on the Joni's in Topshop and caved ending up in purchasing my own, I know I know. But these are a beauty. I tried the AA Easy Jean's on but like most was put off by the price tag, these were £36.
What I did find were the Topshop pair feel & are a little thicker then the American Apparel one's (you can see lines through the AA one's let's put it that way) They're also super soft and stretchy and fit me like a glove. It's a big pain to buy jean's which fit nicely because of my annoying hips, booty and smaller waist but these are perfect.

Bit of a relaxed outfit as I didn't want to dress up much today.
I've only worn them a couple of time's so I can't comment on knee sagging or stretch etc but I'm sure I'll update on another post.
p.s I'll have a post up of the lovely thing's from Sophia soon!

pp.s I'm pretty sure this is the first outfit post I've worn trouser's and my hair up ooh eeer.

Have you brought your own pair of Joni's? Do you like them?


Follow me on:


Share:

20 comments

  1. Your shoes <3
    Those jeans were definitely a great buy, they look lovely on you! I've been looking for some black jeans so I might have to invest in these... xx

    snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite shoe's, I love them!
      Thank you, definitely worth a try on they're so flattering xx

      Delete
  2. I bought a pair of Jonis at the weekend, my other jeans were falling apart so it was time to invest in a new pair anyway (or so I keep telling myself haha). I think they're great value. They look lovely on you, especially with those shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your bag and shoes, they're amazing!! Both eBay buys as well?! You always seem to find the best bargains on there.. what's your secret? :D £11 for the bag? Ah-ma-zing! I still love your moving blog name on the tab :p xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebay is my favourite website, I love finding bargain's! I literally browse on there with a cup of tea & stumble upon thing's

      haha aw glad you still love it! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your shoes are gorgeous! I'm definitely considering buying a pair of the Joni jeans, though I'm waiting for a wash I like in the Tall length!
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite shoe's right now haha.
      Aw I reckon they'll bring them out in more colour's soon judging by how popular they've been already xx

      Delete
  5. Great outfit, and I love the bag. I'm a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to jeans, I usually just buy black skinnies from Primark (bad blogger!).

    Liz xx
    distractmenowplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh you're not the only one I love my Primark skinnies such a bargain xx

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks lovely up :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ring is so cute but I want that bag!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni jeans look right up my street, might have to invest in them sometime, especially as my Topshop Kristen pair are getting waaay too baggy from being worn so much!
    Love this outfit :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the joni jeans and the shoes I want! So unfair! :P

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes and jumper:)! x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OBSESSED with those shoes! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. OBSESSED with those shoes! XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a bag like that in my life! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig