19 February 2013

LFW - Kiev Fashion days (Exhibition) Part 1




London fashion week has flown by so fast! Un-fortunately due to personal boring stuff I was un-able to attend alot of the lovely show's I was excitedly looking forward to. I thought I would post some photo's from the Kiev Fashion Day's Exhibition, the clothes were stunning as was the gorgeous building they were in. I could quite happily of looked around there for hour's snapping away with my camera and browsing the beautiful clothes. I left feeling really inspired by the designer's pieces and could feel the crafty diy-er in me wanting to go home on my sewing machine. I really loved London Fashion week and being the first year I've ever experienced it I can't wait until September to do it again. I never dreamt I would get the opportunity to attend anything LFW but I'm so happy I have. Part two to this will be up soon, If you wanted to take a peek I uploaded a little mini LFW vlog of what I got up to on my Youtube channel here  I'll also have a street style post up soon also. 

Follow me on:




Share:

3 comments

  1. Great snaps!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab - great pictures :)


    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfitr post feat a contrast sleeve leather jacket

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig