14 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Bag Essential's

Miniature Denman hair brush, 3x Camera lenses, Company Magazine, Blog business card's, Filofax, Spare batteries, Small camera (for filming & just in case my other camera dies on me) Miniature Impulse spary, Miniature Liz Earle Skin Tonic Spritzer, Mac Lipstick, Train travel card, Oyster card, Show Ticket's

Tomorrow will be my first day and ever time going to LFW which I'm so excited for. I'm pretty much an over organiser/packer whenever I go to London or basically anywhere because I just hate being un-prepared. I'm also obviously taking my bigger camera to take photo's but I used it to take these! I probably don't need to take 3 lenses here creep's in the over prep thing again but I like to have the option's on me, by the end of the week I'll probably give up carrying it all around and just take my train travel card & camera! I'm also taking along my filofax so I know which show's are when & also has a mini tube map inside, my blog business card's and also Company magazine which I probably won't have time to read during the day at all but possibly on the train ride home. Ticket's are pretty important to take of course and also my Train Pass & Oyster card so I can get there. I'm also taking my Liz Earle skin tonic spritzer to brighten up and refresh my face and also a mini spray. 
I'm also taking the usual thing's like purse, phone, Key's etc which I totally forgot to photograph.

Let's hope I remembered everything!

I know a few Blogger's are going to some show's I'm planning on attending so if you're going do say Hi!  I really want to meet some lovely blogger's and I'll probably be uber shy to approach people to say Hi but I've never been to LFW or any thing blogging related so I'm really looking forward to it.



P.S- My giveaway run's out this week so don't forget to enter to win a Mac eyeshadow of choice here!
Follow me on:
Share:

14 comments

  1. I would be the same, I love to be overly organised to the point of ocd!!
    Have a fab time, excited to see you pics and read your posts on LFW, if you do one!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very prepared, but I'm just the same lol!
    Enjoy LFW!

    xAllDolledUp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo looks so exciting! Hope you have a great time and take loads of pictures! I like the inclusion of the Mac lipstick :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Thought I best be prepared with some lipstick xx

      Delete
  4. Ooo first time at LFW must be so exciting! I'm still to organize my first time too haha, won't be for years knowing my procrastinating self. I'd love to see a post on the shows and your experience there!

    Jessica xo
    runawayflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Jessica! Hopefully have some post's up in the next couple of day's xx

      Delete
  5. Have fun at LFW! I'm so jealous!!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun :) Have you signedup already or doing it there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the impulse mini sprays, so useful xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- So much easier then carrying the normal size around! x

      Delete
  8. Great post. You camera gear looks amazing, love it,http://thebeautycave99.blogspot.co.uk/ JELOUS,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun! I don't know how you manage to lug all that stuff around! Impressive!

    Decisions Decisions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig