9 February 2013

Mini Haul!



Cross Earring's - Primark, Cross bracelet -  F21, Purse - F21, Filofax, Joni Jean's - Topshop

I tend not to post 'haul's' on here even more so now I'm saving up my pennie's but I brought a few thing's this month and after a few people on twitter said yes to a post, here it is! 
Of course my favourite new jean's from Topshop (love) which I included in an outfit post this week here

I'm so happy we finally have a F21 locally. It's amazingly big. I spend so long browsing in there because there's such an overwelmingly amount of choice in a nice way of course. I really like how they designed the jewellery section so I spend the most time looking at all the pretty piece's, I still can't believe their thing's are so cheaply priced because they could easily charge Topshop price's. I picked up this dainty cross bracelet for only £3 something as I've been loving dainty piece's recently. I then went back another time after searching for a new large purse in every shop and finally finding this perfect one.

Another bargain were the hanging cross earring's from Primark which I've been wearing so so much lately, even appearing in my get ready Youtube video. They were only £1 which would be too rude to dismiss so I picked up a pair in Rose Gold to match my MK watch and silver to go with necklace's etc.

Lastly I finally found a diary, I had trouble finding one I liked anywhere but Tesco had Filofax's on half price so I picked this up for £9, I really wanted to get organised this year but also thought it would be nice to look back and remember what I did in the year. Yay for being organised!


What have you brought recently? Did you like my mini-haul? 


Follow me on:
Share:

14 comments

  1. I adore my filofax, you're not going to be able to live without it!

    Nice haul :)

    Louise
    xx

    www.confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I have a purse just like that studded one! I really want some Joni jeans too!! I'm a new follower of your blog, love it!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh i need that purse!


    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! I'm jealous you got some of the Joni jeans! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purse & earrings! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those earrings are so good for the price! x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that purse! I'd love to get myself a filofax, I need some organisation in my life.

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forever 21 has some amazing stuff. The accessories area are always laid out so prettily.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I brought the JONI jeans too so happy with them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely purse:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love that purse! I wish a Forever 21 would open up near me, it just has to. I'd love to get some Joni jeans, heard nothing but great things about them. I never invest in Topshop jeans, it's sad the hefty price tag puts me off!

    Jessica xo
    runawayflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted a filofax for so long! Might have to finally get one :)
    Love your cross bracelet too xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    I found your blog via the #bloggers chat yesterday and i genuinely love your blog, you have a new follower!

    I would love it if you could check out my blog too!
    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pictures, they look gorgeous. That purse is to die for... so cute! I love my filofax, would not be able to live without it now :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig