25 February 2013

What I wore for LFW



Blouse - OASAP, Jumper - Primark, Hat - Primark (Similar Here) Boot's - Dorothy Perkin's, Skirt - Missguided  Bag - A-wear (brought years ago) Lipstick - MUA Shade 3

Finally posted what I wore when I hopped on down to London for LFW,  it did take me a while to sort through all my photo's of everything.  
Luckily the sun was shining even though it was still freezing which was rather annoying with what to wear.
I also uploaded this 'outfit' to look's 'what I'm wearing' here which I've been loving having a scroll through recently! 

I'll have a post on my beanie up soon!

Follow me on:


Share:

10 comments

  1. I love your hat - I went too but felt like a right wally posing for photos with people looking at me. Think I need to work on my confidence a bit! You looked great!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you looked fab! The neon pink hat with spikes is so cute.. xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah your beanie is amazing, serious hair envy right now too! the embellishment on your collar is so pretty too ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I l o v e that beanie hat! Such a great touch to a simple black outfit :)

    I have a new fashion & lifestyle blog if you wanted a peek!
    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.7rBbECMf.ZKeJTJWA.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this beanie, definitely makes the outfit!

    Kirsty xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so lucky to go! i loved your outfit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blouse looks lovely!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cool outfit. I like that it's all black yet you've thrown in colour through the neon beanie! Awesome! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig